About the Artist

My photo
Thirty-something year old artist, working a full time job in medical while doing commissions and attending anime conventions on the side. A 2001 graduate with a BFA in Illustration from the Laguna College of Art and Design. Fan of anime, manga, comics, movies and Western Animation. Loves green tea, guinea pigs and giant robots.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Sketch: Maka with Soul


Oy, I need to keep a closer eye on this blog for comments and updates to the blogs I watch! This last month or so has been a very busy one, what with me trying to get my State Fair submission in on time, working on both art and a cosplay costume for Izumicon, and just trying to survive my regular Monday through Friday job in general.

Thought I'd pop in long enough here to upload a blue line sketch for one of my upcoming convention pieces - Maka with Soul, two of the main characters from the immensely popular anime series Soul Eater. I'll also be trying to do images of Black Star and Death the Kid, possibly Professor Stein. And I definitely have an image of Axel and Roxas from Kingdom Hearts in the works, which I'll post up at my Deviant Art account when completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment