About the Artist

My photo
Thirty-something year old artist, working a full time job in medical while doing commissions and attending anime conventions on the side. A 2001 graduate with a BFA in Illustration from the Laguna College of Art and Design. Fan of anime, manga, comics, movies and Western Animation. Loves green tea, guinea pigs and giant robots.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Partial Rough: "Clockwork Courage"

Whoa, man. Long time no update. Work's been workin' me and I've been trying to get to work on my State Fair art entry. Unfortunately, that's not been going near as well as I'd like. But here's part of the rough draft image I'm currently rounding out.



I originally planned to enter this piece, "Clockwork Courage" in color...but due to time constraints, it looks like I may just be entering it as a black and white inks piece.

1 comment:

  1. That design is absolutely wonderful, especially the sword. It ties the feeling of the design together very nicely to have it not be a standard full-bladed sword. Very fun. Looking forward to seeing this develop further.

    ReplyDelete