About the Artist

My photo
Thirty-something year old artist, working a full time job in medical while doing commissions and attending anime conventions on the side. A 2001 graduate with a BFA in Illustration from the Laguna College of Art and Design. Fan of anime, manga, comics, movies and Western Animation. Loves green tea, guinea pigs and giant robots.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

WIP/Preview: Maka with Soul


Here's a quick preview of one of the Soul Eater images I'm working on. Maka here is minus the portrait of Soul in the background, which I plan on doing and inserting today. And hopefully I can have absolutely everything I need to do finished by Friday morning.

Man, I'm really coming down to the wire on this thing.

Look for the finished image over at my Deviant Art account later!

No comments:

Post a Comment